Ammonite Fossil Necklace in Gift Box
This listing is for one necklace with a polished ammonite fossil as a pendant. The fossils have a nice warm brown / amber colour. These ammonite fossils come from Madagascar where they were preserved in Limestone and Calcite, for roughly 110 million years.
About this necklace
Each one is unique in size and colour, and you will receive one at random, or select one through my Etsy shop.
• Chain size: Mid-long, adjustable between 25 and 27inch.
• Size fossil: Medium – the current lot is roughly 3cm by 2.5cm (small varieties).
• Materials: Silver Tone Metal Chain (white/silver brass) and genuine fossil.
• Packaging: Gift box, including information about the fossil.
• Delivery: dispatched from the UK between 1 and 2 working days. View the delivery information here.
This necklace was handmade in Wales, UK by Malou Koldenhof.