Bronze Daisy Ring
For this ring I used a large dried daisy flower which I put behind a half globe glass terrarium in a bronze ring. The rings have an open back and are made from a thin metal which allows you to adjust them easily (either by opening them further or making the metals overlap each other for smaller sizes).
The flower is rounded by the half globe shape of the glass, which is protruding from the ring.
This would make an ideal gift for a nature lover and comes packaged in a gift box.
About this ring
• Size ring: open adjustable ring (you can bend the metal to your size yourself, if it stays too large you can make the metal overlap).
• Size ring terrarium: 2cm wide, and protruding about 12mm.
• Type of flower: oxeye daisy. Be aware that there will be natural differences in the colour and shapes of each flower.
• Materials: Bronze Tone Metal, Glass, Dried Flower.
• Usage note: Be aware that these rings are not waterproof!
• Delivery: dispatched from the UK between 1 and 2 working days. View the delivery information here.
This necklace was handmade in Wales, UK by Malou Koldenhof.