Bronze Dandelion Ring
For this ring I used several dandelion seeds which I put behind a half globe glass terrarium in a bronze ring. The rings have an open back which allows you to adjust them easily (either by opening them further or making the metals overlap each other for smaller sizes). I put the seeds in at random showing both their fluffy side and brown seeds. The half globe terrarium is nicely protruding from the ring base.
This would make an ideal gift for a nature lover and comes packaged in a gift box.
About this ring
• Size ring: open adjustable ring (you can bend the metal to your size yourself, if it stays too large you can make the metal overlap).
• Size ring terrarium: 2cm wide, and protruding about 12mm.
• Materials: Bronze Tone Metal, Glass, Dandelion Seeds.
• Usage note: Be aware that these rings are not waterproof!
• Delivery: dispatched from the UK between 1 and 2 working days. View the delivery information here.
This necklace was handmade in Wales, UK by Malou Koldenhof.