Real dried Welsh bracken in glass necklace
I created this necklace by putting a dried bracken/fern leaf in a glass tube terrarium. From this terrarium hangs another lovely fern pendant in an antique bronze colour. I dried the plucked these leaves in summer here in Wales, and dried them, after which I painted them carefully green to help them keep their lovely colour. I think this would make a lovely necklace for a nature lover!
About this necklace
• Chain size: mid-long 27″ to 29″ (other lengths are possible, just leave me a note with your preference).
• Size glass vial tube: Just over 4cm.
• Size bronze fern pendant: 6cm.
• Materials: Metal, Glass, Dried Fern
• Delivery: dispatched from the UK between 1 and 2 working days. View the delivery information here.
This necklace was handmade in Wales, UK by Malou Koldenhof.