Long Ammonite Fossil Necklace in Gift Box
This listing is for one necklace with a polished half ammonite fossil as a pendant. The fossils have a nice warm brown, amber, or yellow colour. These ammonite fossils come from Madagascar where they were preserved in Limestone and Calcite, from roughly 110 million years. Each one is unique in colour and size, and one will be dispatched at random, but if you prefer to make your own choice, you can do so through my Etsy shop only. I was inspired to make this necklace by my own love for fossils. I attached a metal part to the fossils which I connected to a bronze bail. I decided to make it into a modern style long bronze necklace.
About this necklace
Each one is unique in size and colour, and you will receive one at random. Prefer to know which one you’ll receive? In my Etsy shop you can select the exact one from a variety of fossils, here.
• Size ammonite: They vary between 2.5cm and 4cm.
• Chain size: Adjustable between 30 and 32inch (leave a note if you prefer a different length).
• Materials: Bronze Tone Metal Chain and genuine fossil.
• Packaging: Gift box, including information about the fossil.
• Delivery: dispatched from the UK between 1 and 2 working days. View the delivery information here.
This necklace was handmade in Wales, UK by Malou Koldenhof.